Learning Technologies in Schools Program (LTS)
Learning Technologies in Schools (LTS)
The Learning Technologies in Schools (LTS) program provides the knowledge and skills needed to effectively integrate technology in the teaching/learning process whether in the face-to-face classroom, online, or a combination. The LTS program prepares teachers to assume leadership roles in implementing, supervising, managing, and integrating technology resources in K-12 learning environments. Graduates of this program frequently become the local expert and change agent for technology in schools. Master's and Graduate Certificate Programs are available.
This program includes a course of study structured by the cohort process. Twenty-four students will be selected for participation in the cohort group and admitted for graduate study. Students will begin and end the program together as a group. The program focuses on the integration of technology in the K-12 classroom.Highlights of the Cohort Program
- Attending classes one night a week during the school year and one summer semester
- Finishing the program in 5 semesters
- Being supported by a peer group of 24 where members start and finish together
- Building on what you learned from one semester to the next, never having to cover "old ground"
- Experiencing reasonable entrance and exit requirements
- Never worrying about which courses to take or when courses will be offered